Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My first love



First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever.
I know that most of you passed by on this position, but how you dealt with it?. What’s your feeling?, how do you know that you are really fall in love ?.
Finally after years of searching I found my beloved, I found who would be Um Bilal, but it is funny, because she was close to me. Moreover, I always see her, and she was pursuing me in her eyes, but I didn’t think it is that I want to. I don’t know why I didn’t think of her seriously before. But I believe that is the destiny. She is so cute, and fascinating face, with beautiful eyes and pretty smile.

The heart is the place where we live our passions. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. Sometimes I can’t find words to tell her my feelings, especially toward who I love the best. But I am trying to feel her that she is in my heart and mind wherever I go. And i was kidding with her always just to be happy. She is became the most special person in my life. If I can I will gave her a small gift....a piece of my heart.
The greatest thing to person is to love and be loved in return. When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as she is, and not as you would like her to be.
I can’t describe my darling more, because she is more than description. So close your eyes and imagine how could be my beloved Naroosh.

1 comment:

مترجم سوري said...

join the syrian bloggers comunity on www.syplanet.com