Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Routine



Something so difficult in our life, every one has it, and deal with this thing during his/her life time. Actually it happens usually when you start your work, and do the same things everyday. Do you know what I am talking about, it's the ROUTINE.

Routine of your duty, job, work, events, and your whole life. Feeling a little depressed can interfere with achieving your goal. Really it’s an unpleasant feeling. Sometimes I feel a little down, and I try to get away from that feeling. Whereas I should be doing something, like exercising or doing an unusual activity to break my daily routine, I just don't feel like doing anything. Moreover, sometimes I just don't have the energy to do so.


So how do I get rid of routine, do you think I have to change my job, my home or maybe the city I live in?. This will be a major change, and not everybody can do like this due to many reasons.

Unfortunately, maybe the people feel with changing when they have a disaster in their lives, so some events effect and change. Sometimes you feel little bit down, if another person close to you like your best friend, or your boss, or your partner in work, they deal with you without giving consideration to your feeling. Or deal with you without be sensitive and understanding.

Anyhow, I am not qualified to talk about the reasons and the solutions of routine. But I am just saying what I think according to my life.

No comments: